Sample Job Application Letter

Hi,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position as per the mail got from Monster . As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, .he opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

* I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
* I strive for continued excellence
* I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers

With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sponsors

ad
ad
ad
ad
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 ingglesh[ENGLISH] |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.